HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE TRAINING
In Health and Social Care services the majority of staff need to have an NVQ qualification to comply with local council audit requirements. IPS International offers Apprenticeships and NVQ qualifications for all ages in Health and Social Care from City and Guilds.
We will help you to identify the correct qualifications for you and your staff and then support you as we deliver and assess the programmes.
Our NVQs are delivered either on your site or at either of our training centres in Medway or Dover. This is a real qualification based on your day to day job and giving you recognition for the work you are doing.
Participants on this programme will be able to:
- Work correctly to the NCSC regulations and standard
- Demonstrate correct working practices in Care services
- Demonstrate an understanding of current legislation
- Identify adult protection issues and know what to do if they suspect the client is at risk of danger, harm or abuse
- Identify and implement ways of promoting equality and diversity
· NVQ 2 Support Services in Care
· NVQ 4 Leadership and Management for Care Services
Many Care staff qualify for funding support. We can identify a range of funding from different sources, and will be able to check your eligibility to find the right one for you. Currently there are funding opportunities in the form of Apprenticeships. Please contact our Dover office for more details.