HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE TRAINING
Our health and social care qualifications provide learners with the knowledge and skills needed to work in a variety of health and social care settings. From helping people with a particular need to be providing vital assistance to health care professionals in the care of patients, all of our diploma qualifications are awarded by City and Guilds.
We will help you to identify the correct qualifications for you and your employer and then support you as we deliver and assess the programmes. Our diplomas are delivered either at your site or at either of our training centres in Medway or Dover. This is a real qualification based on your day to day job and giving you recognitation for the work you are doing.
Participants on this programme will be able to:
- Responsibilities of a care worker
- Safeguarding and protection in care settings
- Duty of care
- Personal development in care settings
- Equality and inclusion in care settings
- Handle Information in care settings
- Health, safety and wellbeing in care settings
- Develop effective communication skills, both verbal and non verbal skills
- Implement person-centered approaches in care settings
Diplomas we offer:
- Level 2 Diploma in Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Care
- Diploma in Leadership and management for Health and Social Care level 5
Find out more information on the short courses by downloading the flyer here.
Half Day Commerical Training Courses:
- Nutrition and hydration
- Record keeping
- Dementia awareness
- Introduction to Medication administration
- Effective communication techniques
If you have any specific training requirements please call or email. (Below)
Many Care staff quality for funding support. We can identify a range of funding from different sources, and will be able to check your eligibility to find the right one for you. There are currently funding opportunities in the form of Apprenticeships, but please contact our Dover centre for more information and advice on funding and to find out what is available.
For enquiries, pleae phone 01304 228 180 or email at HSCsupport@ips-international.com