IPS International Ltd.
Sir Thomas Longley Road
Medway City Estate
Tel: 01634 298800
IPS International Ltd.
11a Lorne Road
Tel: 01304 228180
IPS International Ltd is registered in England number 3368622,
with its registered office at the Rochester address above.
|Learner Feedback - Rate IPS
Learner Feedback - Rate IPS
As a valued learner of IPS, you have the right to share your opinions with others in regards to your learning!
Do you want to share your views of your Apprenticeship journey to help other future learners decide what could be best suited for them?
You can now with the Learner Satisfaction Survey!
The Learner Satisfaction Survey is now open for you to share your opinions of the training you have received with IPS! Your answers/feedback can help us to improve our services, your learning experience and help future learners see what IPS are like as a Training Provider.
Even if you haven’t got a computer to hand, the survey can be completed quickly and simply from any internet-connected device; your Phone, or Tablet etc. The survey consists of 12
short questions, it will only take a few minutes of your time and, could help somebody to decide their future.Click here for the 2017/18 Learner Satisfaction SurveyYou will need IPS's UKPRN number and your Unique Learner number (ULN) to complete this. Please see the guideline below.
- The first question will ask you the number for your learning provider.
IPS UKPRN Number is: 10003385
- The second question will ask you for your Unique Learner Number (ULN)
This will be provided to you by your assessor, please do not hesitate to ask a member of IPS staff for this at any time or call 01634 298808
- You will then be asked 12 questions by a scale rating 0-10.
0 being dissatisfied and 10 being satisfied. You must put the answers in yourself.
The main survey questions are:
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the teaching on your course?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the way staff treat you?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the advice you have been given about what you can do after this course?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the support you get on this course?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that the course meets your expectations?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that staff respond to the views of learners?
- Overall, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with your organisation that provides your learning?
- How likely is it that you would recommend the organisation that provides your learning to friends or family?
- Why did you choose to do the course?
- What was the main reason for choosing to do the course?
- Which of the following do you think will apply when you have finished your course?
- What do you think will be the main outcome of taking the course?
IPS greatly appreciate your help with this. Thank you for helping us improve our training delivery.