IPS International Ltd.
Sir Thomas Longley Road
Medway City Estate
Tel: 01634 298800
IPS International Ltd.
11a Lorne Road
Tel: 01304 228180
IPS International Ltd is registered in England number 3368622,
with its registered office at the Rochester address above.
|Learner Satisfaction Survey
Skills Funding Agency Learner Satisfaction Survey
You are entitled as a learner to let us know how you think we are doing by completing the independant Learner satisfaction survey
The survey is open through to the 13th April 2014. It is on-line, available 24 hours a day and only takes a few minutes to complete from an internet connected computer or you can use an iphone, Smartphone or Blackberry.
You will need the IPS International code number 10003385 and either your Learner Reference Number (URN) or your Unique Learner Number (ULN) which you can obtain from your IPS Trainer or Assessor. IPS will be emailing or sending you a letter with these details early in 2014.
Follow this link to the Learner Satisfaction Survey www.ipsos-mori.com/learnersatisfaction
The main survey questions are as follows:
1. How good or bad was the information you were given when you were choosing your course?
2. How good or bad was the help staff gave you in the first few weeks?
3. How good or bad is the teaching on your course?
4. How good or bad is the respect staff show to you?
5. How good or bad is the advice you have been given about what you can do after this course?
6. How good or bad is the support you get on this course?
7. How good or bad is the provider at listening to the views of learners?
8. How good or bad is the provider at acting on the views of learners?
9. Overall, how good or bad do you think the provider is?
10. Would you recommend the training provider to familt or friends?
The final question is to ask the highest level of qualification you are taking. Please make sure you choose the correct level of qualification.
Very few IPS Learners are on entry level and most will be,
Level 2 Apprenticeship (Intermediate Apprenticeship) or
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship or
Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship,
To access the results from the 2013 satisfaction survey follow this link to the FE Choices website and search IPS International or buy our postcode ME2 4DU.
Thank you for helping us improve our training delivery.